Learn from Top NYC Publishing Experts and Seasoned Coaches to Thought Leaders and Bestselling Authors
When you sign up for the Book Breakthrough On-Demand Course, you will be introduced to a select number of top, hand-picked publishing insiders including literary agents, editors, and marketers; experienced and New York Times best-selling authors; and leading entrepreneurs who support authors, coaches and thought leaders like you.
Our speak-from-the heart presenters are at the cutting edge of the trends and changes happening right now in the world of books, ideas, and marketing. Not only that, our bestselling authors and publishing experts offer honest – and invaluable – advice you can immediately apply to your message and work.
Here’s a List of the Featured Speakers and
Experts You’ll “Meet”
EDITORS, LITERARY AGENTS, AND PUBLISHING INSIDERS
- Krista Carnes, founder of Booking Authors, a speaking development expert who has worked with Shama Kabani, Brene Brown, Barry Moltz, Kathy Caprino, et al.
- Lisa DiMona, book packager, long-time collaborator with Seth Godin, literary agent for Jason Fried (Rework), Ramit Sethi (I Will Teach You to Be Rich), et al.
- Patty Gift, Director of Acquisitions at Hay House and former editorial director at One Spirit and Quality Paperback Book Clubs
- David Moldawer, senior editor at Amazon Publishing and formerly at McGraw-Hill and Portfolio whose authors include John Jantsch (Referral Engine), Scott Belsky (Make Ideas Happen), et al.
- Megan Newman, vice president and editorial director of Avery/Studio and Executive Editor at Gotham, all divisions of The Penguin Group USA.
- Holly Root, literary agent at the Scott Waxman Literary Agency and a former agent at William Morris and Trident, whose authors include Leo Babauta, JD Roth, et al.
- Heidi Sachner, director client services at Perseus Books, and former associate publisher at Newmarket and sales executive at Random House
LEADING AUTHORS AND ENTREPRENEURS
- Jenny Blake, life coach formerly at Google, blogger, author of Life After College
- Charlie Gilkey, Productive Flourishing blogger, co-leader (with Pam Slim) of Lift-Off small business retreats, and small business advisor
- Todd Kashdan, Ph.D., associate professor at George Mason University, leading positive psychology expert, author of Curious?–Discover the Missing Ingredient to a Fulfilling Life
- Adelaide Lancaster, co-founder of In Good Company, a women’s co-working space, and coauthor of The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business that Works for You
- Andrea J. Lee, founder of Wealthy Thought Leader, coaching profession innovator, and author of Money, Meaning, and Beyond
- Les McKeown, consultant, speaker, and author of the Wall Street Journal best-seller Predictable Success and The Synergist
- Carol Roth, business and financial strategist, dealmaker, and author of New York Times best-selling The Entrepreneur Equation